Turning ON: Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds until blue LED flashes, that is pairing mode.
Turning OFF: Press and hold the Power Button for about 4 seconds until red LED flashes.
- Keep your Leaf Sonic within 1 meter when pairing.
- Make Leaf Sonic enters pairing mode as shown:
— Ensure Leaf Sonic is off. Press and hold the Power Button for approximately 2 seconds until Blue LED flashes rapidly.
- On your mobile phone, please scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. Select “Leaf Sonic” from the list of devices shown.
- If prompted, enter password or PIN No: “0000”
- If prompted by your mobile phone to connect, select “Yes” (This will vary among mobile phone models).
- After successfully connecting, blue LED of headset will stop flashing and you will hear prompt tone “Connected”.
Leaf Sonic comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to using it, It is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Plug in the micro USB in the charging port.
— Red Light ON : Charging
— Blue Light ON : Fully Charged
2. It will take about 2 hours to fully charge.
Leaf Sonic comes with loaded functionalities which you can use to control music, calls and much more.