Please charge your Leaf Pop for 1.5 hours before turning on for enhanced battery life.
Turning ON: Press and hold the Power Button for 2-3 seconds until blue LED flashes (pairing mode).
Turning OFF: Press and hold the Power Button for about 4 seconds until you hear power off sound.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
- Keep your Leaf Pop within 1 meter when pairing.
- Make Leaf Pop enters pairing mode as shown:
— Ensure Leaf Pop is off. Press and hold the Power Button for approximately 2 seconds until Blue LED flashes.
- In the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone, scan/search for available bluetooth devices. Select “Leaf Pop” from the list of devices shown.
- If prompted, enter password or PIN No: “0000”
- If prompted by your mobile phone to connect, select “Yes” (This will vary among mobile phone models).
- After connecting successfully, blue LED of speaker will stop flashing.
- If the above does not work, long press the reset button for 2-3 seconds with a small pin insertion and repeat the above process.
Leaf Pop comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to using it, It is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Plug in the micro USB in the charging port.
— Red Light ON : Charging
— Red Light OFF : Fully Charged
2. It will take about 1.5 hours to fully charge.
ATTENTION : Do not charge products with Turbo charger, chargers with current output > 1.2 A
Leaf Pop comes with loaded functionalities which you can use to control music, calls and much more.
Insert one end of Aux in Leaf Pop’s aux port and other end in your mobile and start listening to music with Aux.
USING MEMORY CARD
Insert Memory card (max 32 gb) in the Memory Card Slot.
Music will start playing if MP3/WMA/WAV songs are stored .