User Manual - Leaf Pods
RESET - IF ONE SIDE IS NOT WORKING
If the paring on both sides of the earbuds is unsuccessful, or sound is coming from only one side, you need to reset the Leaf Pods to original state. To reset follow the following steps:
1. Remove the already paired Leaf Pods from the phone’s Bluetooth settings.
2. Now, turn OFF both the earbuds if they are turned ON
3. Then press and hold the multifunction button on both the earbuds, until you see white LED flash 2 times.
4. After reset, turn ON the Leaf Pods and try again to pair it with your phone.
Turning ON: Take earbuds out of the case, press and hold the Multifunction Button for 3 seconds on both the earbuds.
Turning OFF: Press and hold the Multifunction Button for about 5-6 seconds to turn OFF the earbuds.
HOW TO PAIR YOUR LEAF PODS
1. Take out both the earbuds from the charging case and Turn ON both of them together.
2. Wait for the earbuds to connect with each other.
3. On successful connection the left earbud LED will start blinking BLUE & WHITE, which shows that earbuds are connected with each other, but not yet connected to your device.
4. Now, go to bluetooth settings of your phone and select Leaf Pods from the list of available bluetooth devices.
5. After successful connection you will hear a prompt tone “Leaf Connected”.
6. Now play any music from your phone and you will hear the music in both the earbuds.
Q.1 Both the earbuds are not connecting to each other or only 1 earbud is working at a time. What should I do?
A.1 This could happen because of wrong pairing, so we need to reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.2 I am able to see 2 leaf pods in the list of available devices in bluetooth settings, but only 1 is able to connect. What should I do?
A.2 Firstly you need to remove both the leaf pods from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.3 I am facing sound imbalance issues. What do I do?
A.3 Firstly you need to remove both the leaf pods from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.4 Charging case is discharging even if I am not using it to charge my leaf pods. How can this be
A.4 After fully charging of leaf pods you need to press the button on the charging case to turn the
charging case OFF.
Q.5 Do my leaf pods support Dual/Stereo calling?
A.5 Leaf Pods have Bluetooth 5.0 and thus supports Dual calling.
Q.6 What is the operating distance of leaf pods?
A.6 Leaf Pods have an operating distance of more than 10 meters.
Q.7 Are my leaf pods water resistant?
A.7 Leaf Pods comes with IPX4 rating which makes it sweat resistant. This makes it ideal for workouts.
CHARGING EARBUDS WITH CASE
Leaf Pods come with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to usage, it is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Open the case and make sure your case is also charged.
2. Place the earbuds in charging case and charging of earbuds will start automatically.
3. When charging of earbuds is done, LED will flash for 7 mins, & will TURN OFF automatically if not connected to phone.
4. It will take about 1.5 hrs. to fully charge the earbuds.
NOTE: Click the button on the charging case once the earbuds are fully charged to switch off the case
CHARGING THE CASE WITH MICRO USB
1. Plug in the micro USB in the charging port to charge the case.
2. When charging, WHITE light should glow continuously.
3. Battery indicator will depict the charge level in the charger case from 25% to 100%. Battery indicator will not glow if there’s no charge in the charging case.
CHARGING EARBUD WITH MONO SIDE CHARGER
Leaf Pods also comes with a Mono Side Charger, by which you can also charge one earbud at a time.
1. Take the earbud and slide it onto the Mono Side Charger.
2. The Magnetic Charging Pins will keep the earbud intact onto the Mono Side Charger.
3. Now plug the Mono Side Charger into any Micro USB Port & earbud will start charging.
ATTENTION: Do not charge products with Turbo charger, chargers with current output > 1.2 A