User Manual - Leaf Force
Please charge your Leaf Force for 3 hours before turning on for enhanced battery life.
Turning ON: Press and hold the multifunction button until you hear “Power on” and you see the blue light flashing.
Turning OFF: Press and hold the multifunction button until you hear turn off sound.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
- Keep your Leaf Force within 1 meter when pairing.
- Make Leaf Force enters pairing mode as shown:
— Ensure Leaf Force is off. Press and hold the Power Button for approximately 2 seconds until Blue LED flashes rapidly.
- In the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone, scan/search for available bluetooth devices. Select “Leaf Force” from the list of devices shown.
- If prompted, enter password or PIN No: “0000”
- If prompted by your mobile phone to connect, select “Yes” (This will vary among mobile phone models).
- After connecting successfully, blue LED of headphones will stop flashing.
Leaf Force comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to using it, It is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
- Plug in the micro USB in the charging port.
— Red Light ON : Charging
— Red Light OFF : Fully Charged
- It will take about 3 hours to fully charge.
ATTENTION : Do not charge products with Turbo charger, chargers with current output > 1.2 A
Leaf Force comes with loaded functionalities which you can use to control music, calls and much more.
NOTE : If your Leaf Force is fully discharged you can still use it to listen to music by plugging in Aux.
Insert one end of Aux in Leaf Force’s aux port and other end in your mobile and start listening to music worry free.