RESET - IF ONE SIDE IS NOT WORKING
If the paring on both sides of the earbuds is unsuccessful, or sound is coming from only one side, you need to reset the Leaf Dots 2 to original state. To reset follow the following steps:
1. Remove the already paired Leaf Dots 2 from the phone’s Bluetooth settings.
2. Make sure both the earbuds are in ON state & are not connected to any device.
3.Tap on both the earbuds for 3 times. Blue and Red LED will blink on both earbuds.
4. After reset, put the earbuds back in the case and close the charging case lid. Now Open and try to connect with the phone again.
To power ON, open the charging case lid, the earbuds will switch ON and go into pairing mode.
To power OFF, close the charging case lid, the earbuds will switch OFF..
NOTE : If TWS don't get powered on automatically, Tap Multifunction Button for 5 sec. on both the earbuds.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
1. Open the lid of the charging case and the earbuds will power on automatically
2. Wait for the earbuds to connect with each other.
3.On successful connection the earbuds LED will start blinking RED & BLUE , which shows that earbuds are connected with each other, but not yet connected to your device.
4. Now, go to bluetooth settings of your phone and select Leaf Dots 2 from the list of available bluetooth devices
5.After successful connection no LEDs will blink. .
6. Now play any music from your phone and you will hear the music in both the earbuds.
Q.1 Both the earbuds are not connecting to each other or only 1 earbud is working at a time. What should I do?
A.1 This could happen because of wrong pairing, so we need to reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.2 I am able to see 2 Leaf Dots 2 in the list of available devices in bluetooth settings, but only 1 is able to connect. What should I do?
A.2 Firstly you need to remove both the Leaf Dots 2 from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.3 I am facing sound imbalance issues. What do I do?
A.3 Firstly you need to remove both the Leaf Dots 2 from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.4 Do my Leaf Dots 2 support Dual/Stereo calling?
A.4 Leaf Dots 2 have Bluetooth 5.0 and thus supports Dual calling.
Q.5 Are my Leaf Dots 2 water resistant?
A.5 Leaf Dots 2 comes with IPX4 rating which makes it sweat resistant. This makes it ideal for workouts.
CHARGING EARBUDS WITH CASE
NOTE : Do not use power bank for charging Leaf Dots 2
Leaf Dots 2 come with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to usage, it is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Open the case and make sure it is charged.
2. Place the earbuds in charging case and close the lid of the case to begin charging.
3. Continuous WHITE LED will show the charging status of buds. When fully charged, LED will go off
4. It will take about 1.5 hrs. to fully charge the earbuds.
CHARGING THE CASE WITH MICRO USB
1.Plug in the micro USB in the charging port to charge the case..
2. When charging, WHITE LED will blink accordingly
3.When fully charged, all WHITE LEDs will glow.
ATTENTION : Do not charge products with Turbo charger, chargers with current output > 1.2 A