RESET - IF ONE SIDE IS NOT WORKING
If the paring on both sides of the earbuds is unsuccessful, or sound is coming from only one side, you need to reset the Leaf Dots to original state. To reset follow the following steps:
1. Remove the already paired Leaf Dots from the phone’s Bluetooth settings.
2. Make sure both the earbuds are in ON state & blue LED is blinking on R side earbud.
3. Double Press the button on R side earbuds, you’ll see Blue LED blinking on both the earbuds now.
4. Double Press the button on R side earbuds again now, both the earbuds will get connected to each other now & the Blue LED starts blinking on the R side earbud only.
5. After reset, try again to pair Leaf Dots from your phone’s bluetooth settings.
To power ON, Take earbuds out of the case, and they will automatically get powered ON.
To power OFF, Press and hold the Multifunction Button for about 5-6 seconds to turn OFF the earbuds.
NOTE : If TWS don't get powered on automatically, Press Multifunction Button for 3 sec. on both the earbuds.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
1. Take out both the earbuds from the charging case & the earbuds will get powered ON automatically.
2. Wait for the earbuds to connect with each other.
3. On successful connection the right earbud LED will start blinking BLUE , which shows that earbuds are connected with each other, but not yet connected to your device.
4. Now, go to bluetooth settings of your phone and select Leaf Dots from the list of available bluetooth devices
5. After successful connection you will hear a prompt tone “Leaf Connected”.
6. Now play any music from your phone and you will hear the music in both the earbuds.
Q.1 Both the earbuds are not connecting to each other or only 1 earbud is working at a time. What should I do?
A.1 This could happen because of wrong pairing, so we need to reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.2 I am able to see 2 Leaf Dots in the list of available devices in bluetooth settings, but only 1 is able to connect. What should I do?
A.2 Firstly you need to remove both the Leaf Dots from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.3 I am facing sound imbalance issues. What do I do?
A.3 Firstly you need to remove both the Leaf Dots from the list of devices, then reset the earbuds, to reset follow step 1.
Q.4 Do my Leaf Dots support Dual/Stereo calling?
A.4 Leaf Dots have Bluetooth 5.0 and thus supports Dual calling.
Q.5 Are my Leaf Dots water resistant?
A.5 Leaf Dots comes with IPX4 rating which makes it sweat resistant. This makes it ideal for workouts.
CHARGING EARBUDS WITH CASE
NOTE : Do not use power bank for charging Leaf Dots
Leaf Dots come with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to usage, it is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Open the case and make sure your case is also charged.
2. Place the earbuds in charging case and charging of earbuds will start automatically.
3. When charging of earbuds is done, LED will TURN OFF automatically if not connected to phone.
4. It will take about 1.5 hrs. to fully charge the earbuds.
CHARGING THE CASE WITH MICRO USB
1. Plug in the micro USB in the charging port to charge the case.
2. When charging, RED light should glow continuously.
3. Battery indicator will depict the charge level in the charger case from 25% to 100%. Battery indicator will not glow if there’s no charge in the charging case.
ATTENTION : Do not charge products with Turbo charger, chargers with current output > 1.2 A