To power ON, Take earbuds out of the case, and they will automatically get powered ON.
To power OFF, Long touch the Multifunction Button for about 4 seconds to turn OFF the earbuds.
NOTE : If TWS don't get powered on automatically, Tap Multifunction Button for 3 sec. on both the earbuds.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
1. Take out both the earbuds from the charging case & the earbuds will get powered ON automatically
2. Now wait 3 seconds for eabuds to go in pairing mode. The Green and Red LED will start blinking on either side earbuds.
3. Now, go to bluetooth settings of your phone and select Leaf Buds X168 from the list of bluetooth devices.
4. After successful connection you will hear a prompt tone “ Leaf Connected ”.
5. Now play any music from your phone and you will hear the music in both the earbuds.
Q.1 Both the earbuds are not connecting to each other or only 1 earbud is working at a time. What should I do?
A.1 Put both earbuds back in the charging case and wait for 2 minutes. Now take them out and wait for 1 minute, they will get connected to each other and LED will be blink on only one earbud.
Q.2 I am able to see 2 Leaf Buds X168 in the list of available devices in bluetooth settings, but only 1 is able to connect. What should I do?
A.2 Check if LED is blinking on both earbuds while taking out. If it is blinking on only one earbud, it means they are connected to each other.
Q.3 I am facing sound imbalance issues. What do I do?
A.3 ..For sound imbalance, try the reset procedure mentioned.
Q.4 Do my Leaf Buds X168 support Dual/Stereo calling?
A.4 Leaf Buds X168 have Bluetooth v5.3 and thus supports Dual calling.
Q.5 Are my Leaf Buds X168 water resistant?
A.5 Leaf Buds X168 come with IPX4 rating which makes it sweat resistant.
CHARGING EARBUDS WITH CASE
NOTE : Do not use power bank for charging Leaf Buds X168
Leaf Buds X168 come with a built-in rechargeable battery, prior to usage, it is recommended to charge the battery fully for the first time.
1. Open the case and make sure it is charged.
2. Place the earbuds in charging case and charging of earbuds will start automatically.
3. When charging of earbuds is done, LED will TURN OFF automatically if not connected to phone
4. It will take about 1.5 hrs. to fully charge the earbuds.
CHARGING THE CASE
1.Plug in the c-type cable in the charging port to charge the case.
2. When charging the case, respective Green LED will blink to show the charging status.
3.Green LED will start glowing once charging case is fully charged.
ATTENTION : Do not charge products with Turbo charger, only charger with 5V, 1A output chargers.