Please charge your Leaf Bass Pro for 2.5 hours before turning on for enhanced battery life.
To power ON, slide the power button to ON. The Blue LED will start blinking.
To power OFF, slide the power Button to OFF.
Bass pro has 3 eq modes you can switch between bass/pop/vocal modes by single press of the MFB.
BLUETOOTH PAIRING MODE
- If you turn ON the device for the first time, it will go into pairing mode automatically
- Now go to the bluetooth settings of your mobile and scan for available devices and select “Leaf Bass Pro”.
- After successful pairing, blue LED of headphone will stop flashing.
NOTE : Do not use power bank for charging Leaf Bass Pro For first time use it is recommended to fully charge the Battery.
Insert the Type-C charging cable provided into the Type-C port of Leaf Bass Pro
1. Leaf Bass Pro comes with loaded functionalities which you can use to control music, calls and much more.
2. It will take around 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
3. Once fully charged Leaf Bass Pro can (Off) last upto 20 hours of playback time at 60-70% volume.
NOTE : If your Leaf Bass Pro is fully discharged you can still use it to listen to music by plugging in Aux.
Insert one end of Aux in Leaf Bass Pro's aux port and other end in your mobile and start listening to music worry free.