As we update, improve and expand the Leaf Studios Services, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing the website or otherwise using the Leaf Studios Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The Company respects the privacy of the users of the Leaf Studios Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (collectively referred to as Information).
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
To avail certain services on the Leaf Studios Services, users are required to provide certain personally identifiable information for the registration process which may include:- a) your name, b) email address, c) gender, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password (k) your occupation, interests, and the like etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Leaf Studios Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility(ies), we may require your contact address as well.
All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Leaf Studios Services (including advertising on the Site) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Site, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Site to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
When you register with the Leaf Studios Services, we contact you from time to time about updation of your personal information to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION
- To improve the responsiveness of the Site for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
- Log File Information
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc..
- Clear GIFs
- We may use "clear GIFs" (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our users in a anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Site, to improve the Site quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- Information from other Sources:
- We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or other partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us. We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfil the Services or to communicate with you
- Demographic and purchase information:
- We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our website. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising to help us gain an understanding of our users' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
- When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages / content within our Site.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- the Company shares the sensitive personal information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company may present information to our advertisers - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
- The Company may share your information regarding your activities on Site or Leaf Studios Services with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you use the Leaf Studios Services Site (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on Leaf Studios Private Ltd is securely stored within the Leaf Studios Private Ltd controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our website, mobile application or services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- UPDATES / CHANGES
- QUESTIONS / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the following address:
- Grievance Redressal Officer
- Leaf Studios Private Ltd.
- 140,A Zamrudpur Community Center, Greater Kailash 1 , New Delhi , 110048.
- We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.