Leaf CallOfDuty (Mobile) Tournament Rules and Format
Minimum Members per team = 4
Maximum Members per team = 6
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
1st Team - Rs 5,000
2nd Team- Rs 3,000
3rd Team- Rs 1,000
Tournament Ambassador- Rs 1,000 (This will be given to the person who gets maximum number of registrations in this tournament by inviting friends)
5 Free Leaf Headphone worth Rs.1999 each to MVP of Tournament, Player with most kills, Best IGL (In-Game Leader), Best Duo ( 1 each )
BONUS: Every participant gets 25% off coupon code on leafstudios.in
There are three stages of Leaf CallOfDuty (Mobile) Tournament-
- Qualifiers Stage 1
- Qualifiers Stage 2
Last Date to Register: 25th Sep 2020
Qualifiers Stage 1: Sep 27th - Oct 2nd
Qualifiers Stage 2: Oct 3rd - 5th
Finals: Oct 6th - 8th
- Age: No age barrier
- Up to 25 Teams per lobby; in case of more than one lobby in a tournament, teams are split up to get as close as possible to 16 teams per lobby.
- 1 match is played in each lobby on the BattleRoyal map.
- Teams receive points based on their finish and the number of kills achieved in each match
Total Points = Position Points + Kill Points
Kill points - 1 point per kill
1st = 20 points
2nd = 14 points
3rd = 10 points
4th = 8 points
5th = 7 points
6th = 6 points
7th = 5 points
8th = 4 points
9th = 3 points
10th = 2 points
11th to 20th = 1 point
21st to 25th = 0 points
- The winners from each lobby for all the qualifiers get invited for Next Stage by default.
- Top 512 Teams will qualify from Stage 1 to Stage 2
- Top 20 Team qualify from Stage 2 for the Finals.
- In the case of tie breaker we will use the total number of kills as the tiebreaker.
NOTE: If any single member of a team is found guilty of using hacks in the Leaf CallOfDuty (Mobile) Tournament will straight away get banned and kicked out of the tournament.